[Coco] PT68K-4

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Sep 20 01:25:55 EDT 2015

It's not a high tech storage 'scope, just a plain old 20 or 30 MHz
Hitachi.  Since it only briefly outputs the burst it's kind of hard to
catch or see it.  I could write an assembler program that monitors the
bit and records intervals, etc.  but that's more work than I want to do
at this point.  I just figured there might be someone here who is
intimately familiar with the PT68K / MONK boot process.

Dave

On 9/19/2015 11:44 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> On 20/09/2015 2:30 PM, Dave Philipsen wrote:
>
>> I've tried 200, 600, 1200, 2400, 9600, 19200, and
>> 38400 bps on PuTTY but I can't see anything other than some garbage
>> characters.
>
> Can you not make out each character (or even single bits) on the scope
> and calculate the baud from there?
>
> Regards,

---