[Coco] Coco 3 up and running! Monitor colors?

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 16:03:42 EDT 2015

Thanks everyone that replied.  The system is up and running, so I
suppose today was a success, but it was sort of nostalgic bummer.  My
coco systems "got dismantled" over a decade ago, and only now do they
work again, but I can't find my original disks -- not bought ones, but
ones with some of my old programs (i.e. I had an eclipse program, and
some other weird stuff).  Well, at least I did manage to find one coco
disk that the drive reads, so I can verify it works.  I'll test the
cassette later....