[Coco] CoCo Coffee Mug?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 12:15:31 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Once in a while I’ve seen someone selling CoCo coffee mugs on eBay.  They are standard white porcelain mugs with green panels on the front and back,  I think one panel shows the CoCo screen after power on, and the other panel shows the CoCo screen after booting NitrOS-9.

I would very much like to acquire one of these coffee mugs, but the Seller has been absent from eBay for a while.  Does anyone here know who I might be able to contact to get one of these coffee mugs?

Thanks in advance,
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira