[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal(update)

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sat Sep 19 11:55:22 EDT 2015

Dave, this is my goal and hope to get on that project in 2016! I have been monitoring the Coco FPGA Yahoo group for a few years now and believe that there have been more advances in this year alone than in the past 2 or 3.

Bill, thanks for putting all of these disk mages in one neat package.

Salvador