[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal(update)

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:37:38 EDT 2015

Bill, the way you describe does work very nicely.  Another thing I have
done is using Putty on a PC and telnetting into DW4 into the connection
that way and then having multiple putty sessions going and just ALT Tabbing
to each putty session. :D

Hmmm this might make a good walkthrough video at some point :D

Sent from Gmail Mobile on iOS.