[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal(update)

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Fri Sep 18 15:45:00 EDT 2015

On 9/18/2015 2:28 PM, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:45 PM, George Ramsower <georgera at gvtc.com> wrote:
>
>>   That's only ONE example of what can be done. Right now, I'm using those
>> same ports to monitor old mechanical clocks, using switches on the clock
>> for reading from the coco. One homemade clock is only a pendulum right now
>> but the coco is monitoring it for accuracy. Eventually it will morph into a
>> battery operated, pendulum clock that uses the pendulum solely for the
>> purpose of controlling the clock movement.
>>
> Don't bring your homemade clock to school!
>
> Art

  Art, If someone were to take that pendulum anywhere, they would likely
be shot before they got there. This is a one second pendulum, making it
a little over four feet in length. It would be construed as a rifle, if
it was in a sleeve of some type. Otherwise, someone would think it was a
javelin.
  It won't even fit in a trash can. It would have to be broken into
smaller pieces to even throw it away, unless you literally "throw" it away.

George R.