[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Sep 17 21:58:42 EDT 2015

Thursday, September 17, 2015, 11:02:06 AM, you wrote:
Those zero tolerance policies are shameful IMO.  They’ve replaced reasoned judgements by what should be the responsible
people in charge.  It’s a symptom of our “something must be done about every problem that occurs, we can perfect
the world with policies and laws society”.    Gone are the days I suppose when responsible people made their used their
best judgement and we lived with the results.

Like a boy winking at a girl in school, deserves a day of suspension, etc.
I agree with this thread's starter, that it ran it's course.

Kandur