[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 17 18:49:31 EDT 2015

On Thursday 17 September 2015 11:38:31 Brian Blake wrote:

> The last thing I'll say on this subject:
>
> Nobody knows the full story - only what the media reported. People are
> demonizing the school and police for acting on something they saw
> suspicious, and maybe 1 ot of 10 people might recognize for what it
> was - a clock. None of us are qualified to sit in judgement of these
> people. We are neither judge nor jury.

OTOH, Brian, I'd say at least 1/3rd of us on this list could pronounce
it "just a clock, what the hell is the fuss all about anyway?" with only
a rather quick and cursory inspection of it.

The real problem is getting TPTB to recognize, and accept the expertise
carrying persons pronouncement, and then go on about their daily tasks,
which should not include sending out for more dirt so they can make a
mountain the size of K2 out of a pimple.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)