[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 17 12:00:38 EDT 2015

Yeah, I definitely see some scholarships coming this kid's way now.

I do not believe this kid was targeted because of his race or religion, at
least not by the school. I think he just came face to face with a misapplied
zero-tolerance policy.

I like that the kid says he learned from this experience that other people
have his back. A rather cool response from a kid who was no doubt feeling
like an outcast prior to the outpouring of support.