[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:39:55 EDT 2015

While I like the fact the kid is attempting to build things, and I feel
that everyone over reacted, my issue is with the fact that everyone is
saying he built a clock.  Looking at the photos it looked like he took an
alarm clock apart at threw it on a suitcase looking box.  Then the new
photos look staged as well.  They show him near a desk with a computer and
a wad of cables and wire on the desk.  Why do I suspect that this kid is
not 100% innocent and his "clock" was meant to be a joke, and when everyone
overreacted he change his tune.  we will never know the real story now that
the media has gotten a hold of it.  That is all I am going to say on this.