[Coco] RGB2VGA

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:04:45 EDT 2015

All the potentiometers on the boards I’ve built or reworked (Kip’s) use the
same potentiometer, this covers about ~65 of the boards that will be out there.
I do know others have used a different style pot however, something to keep in mind.

The jumpers will have to be accessible too if the setup is to be used with other systems.

Board dimensions are the same on the original (OSH Park) boards and the SE boards
except for the mitered corners on the SE boards.

I’ll be sending John an assembled SE board as soon as I can get one assembled for him.

- Ed