[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Sep 17 02:54:29 EDT 2015

  I've been thinking about this for years. If I start a shell from a com
port using an external computer, is there a way or can OS9 be modified
to allow this external terminal to start another shell and be able to
switch between them?
  I think this would be a cool thing to do, if it's even possible. This
way would give the same flexibility as we know can be done from the
coco's keyboard.
  I'm not talking about trying to do graphics at all. Just a text only
configuration.

George R.