[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Wed Sep 16 18:45:43 EDT 2015

I wouldn't even call that a homemade clock.  Scroll down to the picture,
and it looks like it's literally a factory-made alarm clock taken out of
it's original case stuffed inside a new one.  Okay, it does look like he
cut and spliced the power cord and maybe wired in a different
transformer, but that and the case are the only 'homemade' things I
notice about it.