[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Wed Sep 16 16:13:01 EDT 2015

The problem is, what is "potentially dangerous"?

Maybe this?

http://www.makershed.com/products/defusable-alarm-clock-kit

Maybe crossing the street?

What are students to do? Maybe stick with making soda volcanoes.

What happened to us you ask? Arrogance. That's what. Now we see everything through paranoid eyes, thinking that everyone is trying to get us. Gone are the days of kids having a lemonade stand or students crafting electronic devices.

I just saw the pics of he RGB2VGA converter... that is one suspicious looking circuit. Surely I'll get sent to Guantanamo if TSA finds it in my carry on luggage.

Salvador