[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Sep 16 01:44:37 EDT 2015

Now, this is an amazing small Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Waveform Generator, Sniffer, FFT!
What do you think about this?
Gabotronics Xprotolab Plain Oscilloscope
http://www.gabotronics.com/oscilloscopes/xprotolab-plain.htm

Videos:
http://www.gabotronics.com/product-info/xprotolab-videos.htm

On eBay, $20.00 +  $2.00 Economy Shipping from USA.

Kandur