[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:50:47 EDT 2015

John,

I use one of these Chinese built rework stations…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnalRXeW81U0RKY2c <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnalRXeW81U0RKY2c>>

They were ~$100 when I bought this one two years or so ago.  I’ve been through a few
soldering wands and many tips since then, probably something over 200,000 solder joints,
but it’s still working great (yes, it’s a rare day I don’t solder something).

I see similar models on ebay now for $60 or so including shipping.

<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=852d&ssPageName=GSTL <http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=852d&ssPageName=GSTL>>

Tips and spare wands are available cheaply on eBay from these suppliers as well.
I think they are a great value.

- Ed