[Coco] Kip's Single Board Computer

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue Sep 15 09:38:56 EDT 2015

I haven't been following this thread too closely although I remember a conversation about putting NOPs on the data bus.  Am I to understand that there is a new board out there that needs to be debugged at the hardware level?

I've designed a few 6809, 6502, 68HC11 boards in the past and gone through the process of initially getting them up and running.  I've got a scope and all the necessary stuff too.  If anyone wants to send me their board I'll take a shot at it.

Dave Philipsen