[Coco] Reading CoCo Disks

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:20:26 EDT 2015

I have an old 486 Dell that has a 1.2mb drive in it and I have used it to
read and write coco disks.  If I recall correctly, you have to set the
drive as a 720k 3.5 inch drive in the BIOS.  Then I used Jeff Vavasour's
emulator to write to the drive.  I believe I formatted the drive on the
coco first before using it on the Dell.