[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:09:06 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Kandur wrote:
> Tormod,
> I believe, you are familiar with SeeedStudio's products.
> Which version of the DSO201 Nano were you using in your post?
> Perhaps the V3, with with Ben F's firmware?

V1, V2 or V3, they are practically the same. Just different casing. In
the middle of V2 they changed the bootloader so upgrading firmware is
different. In the middle of V3 they changed the LCD, but by now all
the firmwares have been patched to handle both. I think my photo was
from an early V2.

Tormod