[Coco] Kip's Single Board Computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 14 21:25:04 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,
As to the request for purchasing one of the prototypes, I have 8 prototypes available out of the 10 I PCBs I ordered.   All prototypes have already been assembled at the CoCoFEST this year.  However, no ICs have been installed yet in these 8 prototypes.  Due to the closeness if the IC sockets, it is a bit tricky to install some of the chips, however if you are careful it can be done.  IC insertion tools are very handy helpers.
The cost for the prototype including chips is $60.  First come first served to get in on the ground floor of this little SBC.  My paypal address is my email address below.  I will ship them out as I receive the orders.  I will make sure I have all the chips before I ship out the orders to those who would like one.  If I am short chips, I will keep you updated.
There are two signals that did not get included on the prototype.   Jim at Retro Innovations can give you a PDF of the two needed signals that need to be wired up on these prototype PCBs.  Thank you guys for your help.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
< http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>