[Coco] mcx128 keyboard support for Alice

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 11:41:43 EDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 12:44 PM, didier derny <didier at aida.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Any way to support the Alice  (the french version  of the Tandy MC-10)  ?
> technically the board works but the keyboard mapping is bad
>
> a 27256 with  A14/A15 could be used to have 2 version  MC10 rom and ALICE
> rom
>
> Any resources to modify the keyboard mapping ?

I have created another version of the MCX Basic ROM image which substitutes
the keyboard routine with the one found in the Alice 4K.  I have not tested
it on the Alice, but on the MC-10 I do get AZ instead of QW.

Link:
<
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_o8KocZC3DSLU1Pc2dzWWlDTHc/view?usp=sharing

- Darren