[Coco] A nostalgic Coco BBS message

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 14:27:38 EDT 2015

Art, in "hindsight", I am glad I could never afford "CompuServe" or "Delphi"(I didn't even have a checking account in those days) as I would've probably ended up divorced and in the poor house LMAO
My wife truely understood the term "Computer Widow".

I did have a friend who had accounts with both CI$ and Delphi and I would load up my Coco system, take it to his house and we would do "all-nighters" downloading stuff and copying it to disk. He would be downloading to his Ken-Ton system, copy it over to floppy, I would then make copies with my Coco while he started the next download. We "consumed mass quantities" of beer and pizza on those nights :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com