[Coco] A nostalgic Coco BBS message

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 13:27:08 EDT 2015

 I would love to have a "dollar" for every hour I spent on a BBS... and all the money back that I spent on "long distance" calls to "out-of-town" BBS's. When my wife would see me at the Coco and the familiar "comm" program running (whichever I was using at the time), she would ask "how much is this one gonna cost us?"
In the last years of my 1st Coco 3 (lost in the flooding of hurricane Floyd in '99), I had a 2nd telephone line just for my computers. I would still tie up the house line as I would have my PC on AOL (pre-internet) on one line and my Coco on a BBS on the other. My wife threatened to get her own "private line" just so she could use the phone!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com