[Coco] Strange video issue

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:29:59 EDT 2015

Signal level/proportions are off.  That circuit (Darlington pair with a decoupling cap) doesn’t allow for any adjustment.
It also may not help that the CoCo 1 doesn’t have a color burst generation circuit.

Redesign the circuit to allow for amplitude adjustment and proportion of sync to active video?

Hard to get more specific without putting a scope on it.  The way it’s coupled through a 22Ω resistor kind
of makes me wonder what kind of receiving circuitry they were expecting on the other end...

Can you compensate with the tint controls on your TV?

- Ed