[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Sep 7 12:17:22 EDT 2015

I don't run Windows most of the time either, I own a Mac, but I can boot it from another partition when I have to. Maybe you could even boot it from USB or SD card. I don't like running Windows but, hey, if it saves me $ by running software letting me use cheaper scope hardware then I'm not going to cut off my own nose to spite my face.

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 7 06:32:55 EDT 2015