[Coco] Oscilloscopes

Raymond Jett channelmaniac at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 10:45:44 EDT 2015

Depending on where you are in the world, you can always check local FS trade rags online.
My son bought his BK Precision 30MHz scope for $35 off the local Dallas Craigslist site. It needed some switches cleaned on it and it works like a champ. Don't sweat things like missing probes. As long as the scope is 20MHz or higher bandwidth, grab it if it's working and affordable.
Anchor Electronics sells 100MHz scope probes for $24.95 a pair, new surplus. I've picked up several pairs from them for the scopes in my shop and have been happy with them. They aren't high end, are made in China, but work perfectly for repairing old computers and arcade game boards which is exactly what I use them for.
http://www.anchor-electronics.com/price-list.pdf (Page 17, Bargain Board section at the bottom of the page)
RaymondArcadecomponents.com