[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 7 00:10:28 EDT 2015

On Sunday 06 September 2015 22:07:31 Kandur wrote:

> Gene, that CNC stuff is for my cousin, he makes a living from that.
> I'm just a retired hobbyist, about your age.
> Take a look at this:   http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=573  :)
>
> Kandur

Great, and no doubt handy for audio.  So I'd guess your cousin is
probably running Mach3 for cnc work?  He should take a look at
http://linuxcnc.org, and maybe subscribe to the emc-users list on
sourceforge.

Linuxcnc is free, and is in active development.  And it regularly wins
shootouts against other software, including the Mach stuff.  The
singular exception is from Tormach, who underwrote the new trajectory
planner in LinuxCNC just in the past year and gave it to us because
their own highly customized PathFinder cnc software is in fact LinuxCNC
with their custom GUI.  The power of the GPL at work.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)