[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:23:06 EDT 2015

With $100 for the budget, you’re probably going to be limited to used bench top scopes,
or maybe a USB (PC) based scope, other than the low-bandwith handhelds you were looking at.

If you’re just looking at sync pulses and audio though, probably just about anything will be better than nothing
I suppose.

The Hantek scopes are pretty good (and fairly compact), but way over $100 of course.
I have a 5202 (200mhz 2-channel) and love it.

The $100 budget is tough.  I’d think used older scopes with decent bandwidth would probably
be the best bet.

- Ed