[Coco] video

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 21:38:53 EDT 2015

Mike, here is a demo of my "MShell" file manager project in NitrOS9.
MShell is a GUI based "2 panel" (dual dir) file manager that can copy, move, delete files from OS9, RSDOS, and PC (via DW4) file systems/disks/drives.
It has it's own "internet updating" system (via DW4), full mouse/joystick or keyboard control, recallable system parameters (saved on exit), virtual memory buffers for MASSIVE in memory directory listings, and much, much more!

Mshell will eventually grow to something much larger, but I'm in the midst of a major rewrite of the core code, so it will be a while before I do any new releases.

MShell Demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOP03Fchw8

MShell Blog site and download:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui