[Coco] RGB to VGA boards, test equipment needed

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 16:54:22 EDT 2015

I'm not a video export, but I'm going to guess these are way too slow 1mhz.  They say good for audio, which makes sense. Video signals are going to be much higher than 1mhz.  I don't own a scope myself and it's been years since I even used one...if I were to buy one today, I'd want a decent 100mhz Dual Trace scope with all the trimmings. :)   But I don't currently have the need.