[Coco] CoCo 3 Plus in an FPGA

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Sep 6 00:57:25 EDT 2015

I think it's got some nice features but it lacks SRAM so you'd have to use the SDRAM which would add another level of complication to it.  Also, why pay extra for the ARM processor when you want it to be a CoCo?  I guess the ARM could be used as a high speed co-processor...or would the 6809 be considered the co-processor of the two? 😋  The cost is around a hundred bucks more.

Dave Philipsen