[Coco] Getting into Tandy Color Computer 3, Suggestions and Info Needed

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optimum.net
Sat Sep 5 11:13:52 EDT 2015

Retrobrite will work fine on the Coco 3 case. Just take the top case off
the computer, remove the logo carefully, and apply the retrobrite
according to the instructions. cover with plastic, or Saranwrap so it
doesn't dry out, and put out in the sun, or under a UV lamp for a few
hours, and it should turn a nice white color.

-[ Al ]-