[Coco] GBS-8200 RGB to VGA

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Wed Sep 2 22:53:54 EDT 2015

  I could have used that many years ago when I was attempting to build a
line 21 decoder. I'll even bet it was available then but, I didn't know
about it.
  For the GBS8200, it isn't necessary. The sync is already available
from the RGB port on the Coco but, it's the wrong polarity. A simple
7402 is all that is needed.
George R.