[Coco] OS9 Shanghai written in Basic09 requires GUIB

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Sep 2 18:07:07 EDT 2015

 I downloaded a copy of "Shanghai (OS-9) (Shawn Driscoll) (Coco 3)" from http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com, however when I tried to run it I ran into a problem. It seems to require a library/subroutine module called "GUIB". I can't seem to find "GUIB" anywhere. Google only found one reference, and that did not have a download link. Does anyone on this list have a copy of guib or know where I can find it?