[Coco] lwtools assembler difference

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 16:58:06 EDT 2015

Dave, you can thank Tormod Volden for the condition of the repo. He came into the picture with the repo in an absolute mess when it was all but abandoned in the midst of the switch from ToolShed to LWTools and SVC to Mercurial and massaged it into one of the best running releases of OS9/NitrOS9 the Coco has ever seen.
And thank William Astle for the work on LWTools. LWTools has made building the repo a breeze...

Now to get it back into NitrOS9 :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/