[Coco] NitrOS9 booting sequence

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 02:36:48 EDT 2015

Dave, if I'm not mistaken, you'll need GRFDRV in the cmds dir as well. Grfdrv is loaded after sysgo and before the shell (I think).
Also, I would have a "startup" that loads and links the shell. Any cmds used in the startup script also need to be in the cmds dir.
>From the error code you listed, it's showing "Path Not Found" on the sysgo load.
For the explination of the boot error codes, read this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/NitrOS-9%20Level%202%20Booting%20Errors%20and%20Trouble%20Shooting.doc

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/