[Coco] Coco1/2 & TRS-80 Model I FPGA

Mathieu Chouinard chouimat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:44:50 EDT 2015

Hi,
I know it's an old message but how hard would it be
to port those to the MiST? I'm also currently looking
at porting the coco3fpga to it ... but I need to learn verilog and vhdl first :)

Mathieu

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder - the original message was buried in a Model I thread - that
> my Coco1/2 FPGA implementation for the DE1 - like the Model I - is now
> available. Both implementations have read-only HDD support (HDBDOS and Peter
> Bartlett's ROM extensions & LDOS respectively) via SD card, and I've
> uploaded sample images for playing around with here:
>
> <http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/pace/so/de1/>
>
> To reiterate, they're perhaps not overly useful as a general replacements
> for The Real Thing just yet, due to a lack of floppy support or HDD write
> support, but I've offered them for curious cats.
>
> I've been asked by a few for the source. It can be found in the SVN
> repository of my PACE project. There is a web site for the project -
> <http://pacedev.net/> but the forums have been broken for a few months and
> my partner-in-crime is yet to fix it. But last I knew you can at least
> peruse the messages already posted.
>
> In any event, the source for all the projects can be found here:
>
> <https://svn.pacedev.net/repos/pace/>
>
> I'm not actively maintaining them atm, but feel free to report any issues
> and/or send me your comments/suggestions and you never know...
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> |              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it
> |  <http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug>   |   with less resistance!"

A te quaeso, sicut in Aeneidos libro quarto Aeneas, elocutus
desiderium erigendi suum obeliscum in templo Venereo Didonis, ab ea
quaesivit, tuae domi an meae?