[Coco] Webpage Update - Hires Mouse

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 14:54:25 EDT 2015

Nick, I noticed the bit1 problem while looking at the code. I think that can be resolved fairly easy :-)
 I guess it would need to be masked to keep rogue bits from going to the server. But also, I'm pretty sure that while the mouse is being read in OS9, DW comm would be suspended. Each process gets a slice, then rests. Dw does a COMPLETE interrupt block during transfers, so nothing's going to screw with it much anyway. I doubt many would be accessing a drive while trying to click on something...Only the old "no-halt" controllers could do this and even then, they were iffy.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com