[Coco] WIP - RGB2VGA 800x600

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Oct 28 10:38:51 EDT 2015

   Ahhhh... oversampling the samples. Got it. That makes sense.

     On October 28, 2015 at 9:37 AM CoCo Demus <retrocanada76 at gmail.com>
     wrote:
     You forgot about the "digitizing incoming video" part which is
     640x200 in
     64 colors.
     Also, since coco3 is tied to NTSC subcarrier frequency I must do the
     same
     if I want stable pixels. In my case 388/55*64 Mhz
     Look my article: https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga
     On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:08 AM, tim franklinlabs.com
     <tim at franklinlabs.com>