[Coco] WIP - RGB2VGA 800x600

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:08:03 EDT 2015

Looking at the supported devices, I do see that the latest version listing support
for Cyclone II devices is 13.x, even though Cyclone II devices are still listed as
recommended for new designs by Altera.

You don’t mean your DE-0 Nano, do you?  That’s a Cyclone IV.

I’m sticking to Cyclone IV or newer devices for designs, dropping software
support precedes an EOL announcement by how much time?

- Ed