[Coco] WIP - RGB2VGA 800x600

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Oct 28 08:29:55 EDT 2015

   13.1 is the last version that supports the Cyclone II which is used on
   the DE-1 board. If you're building it on 15 for the DE-1 board, I would
   like to know how because I would love to upgrade.

     On October 28, 2015 at 7:05 AM Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com>
     wrote:
     On Wed, 28 Oct 2015, tim franklinlabs.com wrote:
     > Agreed, DE-1 users are limited to revision 13.1 so I'm curious to
     see
     > if this is true.
     I'm confused about that statement. I've been able to build Luis's
     latest
     sources on Quartus 15 and the resulting bitstream works as it should
     on my
     DE-1.