[Coco] Disk Controllers for the Dragon...

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Mon Oct 26 19:39:00 EDT 2015

Speaking of Burroughs, I bought a used TC500 in the early 1970s.
Then came an ulimatum from the missus: "Either you, or this monster leaves the house!" :)
It had a golf ball printer and a 1K (64 bit) disk memory.
Still have the boot punch tape for it. :)

Images for Burroughs TC-500
http://tinyurl.com/pm6w7tg

Kandur