[Coco] Disk Controllers for the Dragon...

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:58:33 EDT 2015

Hi Al,
you can find other options out there
I bought my Dragon controllers some time ago to Lafumat.
His controllers just have one ROM, but cost a lot less, you may buy 3 or 4
for the price of the last one that was commented here.
Try this link, please
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=774&hilit=LAfumat
If you really need a controller and have problems contacting Lafumat, just
let me know, I will gladly talk to him to know if he still has stock or has
build a new batch ...

cheers
pere