[Coco]  Re: Disk Controllers for the Dragon...

chadbh74 chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:02:25 EDT 2015

   I too share this "retro" sentiment for floppies.  I've recently ordered
   various types of Coco FDC controllers that I didn't already have and
   will be using them for reference along with the 'fuzzy' schematics I've
   found in an attempt to come up with a true clone of a FD-50X type
   controller except with ENIG gold finish and a slotted 28 pin (or 32
   pin) EPROM socket with 16k/32 ROM support.  Just have to figure out
   which design is easiest to redo with lowest cost, little modification,
   and availability of the IC's.

   -Chad

   https://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/

   Sent from my Galaxy S4