[Coco] Disk Controllers for the Dragon...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:17:41 EDT 2015

I hear you Al.  :)

I actually like floppies myself.  It’s what I’ve got on most of my old systems,
the exception being the CoCo, because I had an SDC before I had an actual
floppy drive for it.

Now that I have a Multi-Pak (finally), I may actually make some floppies just
to run some stuff that way for the retro feel (if that makes sense).

- Ed