[Coco] Coco Support

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Wed Oct 21 16:42:13 EDT 2015

I am pleased to announce my new public bulletin board system that supports the Trs-80 Color Computer and Os9 Level 2. I have been using the Trs-80 Color Computer since 1984 and I wrote several Rsdos and Os9 Level2 programs which one of them was a call back verify door for Ribbs BBS. I ran several bbs programs back in 1990 that includes Cobbs, Colorama and Ribbs BBS. .

The main support is to provide files to the Coco Community and I continue to encourage everyone to use this mail list to your questions here.

 http://cyberchatnet.dynu.com
telnet: cyberchatnet.dynu.com:2300