[Coco] Fantavision or animation type programs?

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue Oct 20 12:23:18 EDT 2015

It’s 6809 Week on RetroBattlestations (https://redd.it/3p8isc) and I thought instead of simply posting a picture of the computer it would be fun to do a little animation. On some other platforms I have a program called Fantavision that lets you do some simple vector animations, and another program called Cartooners that does animated cartoon characters with pop-up bubbles. Is there anything like that for the CoCo?

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com