[Coco] default display in NOS9

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:01:01 EDT 2015

I downloaded the 6809 40 track NitrOS9 disk image and made a backup (using
the newest VCC).  My real coco uses a colour composite monitor so I need to
step the default display down to 40 columns instead of 80 and then maybe
cobbler a new bootdisk - I think, its been a while.  I'm trying to remember
how to set the 40 column screen (display something something?) but not
having much luck.  I had a quick look through the OS-9 manual and another
look through "Inside OS-9 Level II" but have come up empty so far.  Anybody
care to try jogging my memory?

Once I have a bootable NitrOS9 disk image in 40 column mode I'll use my
Windows 98 machine to write a real disk for my real coco.