[Coco]  Re: PSA / warning for all RGB2VGA owners

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:53:53 EDT 2015

Oh yes, we have a working prototype, we just have to refine the FPGA
code a bit and we’ll be releasing VGA adapters for American CoCo2s and
F board CoCo1s.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnfmM0MkRKSFBXLXpCZWFhaTBQNmhlQWNuSU5sdlJTUWhjcWRtNjlEZFgxQzA <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnfmM0MkRKSFBXLXpCZWFhaTBQNmhlQWNuSU5sdlJTUWhjcWRtNjlEZFgxQzA>>

This won’t be an issue with those.

My guess is Luis tied it to ground based on many VGA port schematics
that are out there.  It’s a mistake anyone could make.  And not an issue
if the correct cable is used.

- Ed