[Coco] Assembly help

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 23:15:59 EDT 2015

In that case I mis-understood something.  I thought there was a hardware attachment.  Just trying to keep things as simple for the old CoCo right now as possible. Running a ML program with a serial cable shouldn't be that much of a issue I would think.  I will investigate this further in the future.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/